Laser Etching & Part Marking
- Anodizing is a multi-step process whereby aluminum is electro-chemically processed to form a layer of aluminum oxide (anodic) coating which protects the aluminum beneath.
- Anodized aluminum tags can be dyed to different colours (see colours below)
- The aluminum tags are sealed, adding an extra protective layer against exposure to harsh operating conditions including weather/sunlight, heat, abrasion, chemicals and salt spray.
- The laser etching process will remove the dye in select areas revealing a your info in a crisp white image.
- Performs extremely well in applications that require durability and precision.
- Cost-effective in small or large runs where variable data is required.
Anodized Aluminum Tags come in a variety of stock sizes and shapes as well as custom sizes and are good for many applications such as valve tags, equipment name plates and asset tags.
Tags can have any type of information on it which can be applied via laser etching, stamped, screen printing, or all three. We work with you to find the best mix of size, shape and process to meet your requirements and budget.
Uses for Laser Etching
- Automotive Parts for identification and tracking
- Medical instruments and devices
- Aircraft Industry
- Electronics and Semi-conductors
- Bar Codes